CVA’s Saturday Morning Public Sessions now offers weekly “300 rounds”. These quick, scored competitions will allow those who are interested to test their archery skills in a friendly environment.
You may be wondering…what is a 300 round and how does it work?
* The 300 round is 30 arrows, shot in 5 ends of 6 arrows, maximum of 10 points per arrow, 4 minute ends.
* The round is shot at CVA’s 18M Line at the JOAD range.
* The round adheres to the standard competition whistle system and format.
* During shooting the 300 round runs on its own whistle system independent of the Public Session range.
* While shooting is underway for the 300 round, the FITA range (30M – 90M) will be closed for safety reasons. Cones will be put up to indicate FITA range closure.
* If you are interested in participating, please have your name on the sign-in sheet located by the 18M line by 10:45am.
* Shooting starts promptly at 11:00 am. No makeup ends will be offered for latecomers.
* Scorecards will be provided, and scores will be tracked weekly. Look for your score posted on the JOAD bin bulletin board each Saturday.
* There is no cost to participate – come out and have fun!
If you have questions or comments about the 300 round, please contact Kurt Hoberg. See you at the range!